Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Things...

I got "tagged" on facebook to share 25 random things about me. I don't like facebook so I decided to do it here. I hope you still like me at the end.

1.) I am so obsessed with not being late places that I have to set at LEAST 2 alarms every night. The second alarm has saved me more than once. It drives Andrew crazy so some times he says he will set his alarm for me. I don't trust him so I always secretly set my other back up alarm as well. I think he knows...

2.) I am afraid of bathrooms other than my own. I have 3 very vivid memories of being stuck in bathrooms at other people's houses. My Grandma's, The Ograms, and The Harris's. I have an amazing ability of waiting all day to go pee when I get home from school/work. If I have to go to the bathroom at school...I will walk to the most unpopulated building on campus, you know, some basement, to go... If someone walks in to the stall next to me I will wait for them to go away. I don't know why.

3.) I never got drunk before I was 21. Shut up, I'm the only person I know that didn't...

4.) I left my school book at work today and because of our stupid alarm system I couldn't go get it.... I took my online test with out studying and told myself that if I got more than 60% I wouldn't hate myself...When I told myself this, I was imagining I'd get like a 70%....I ended up getting a 61% HA! I'm having this internal debate right now about if I should be mad at myself or not.

5.) Andrew is cleaner than I am. I have no idea how to "keep up" a house. I get overwhelmed very fast.

6.) I have only had cable TV since last march. In college I had a TV with bunny ears. Before that, I had never had TV before. I was deprived.

7.) I hate sleeping with a top sheet. In fact I don't remember the last time I had one on my bed...maybe middle school? When we got engaged Andrew started sleeping with out a top sheet to get used to it.

8.) Andrew can't sleep without a fan blowing. After we stated dating I started using a fan too. Now I can't sleep well with out one.

9.) One of the very few times that I can remember being REALLY mad at Andrew was
the day he went to my mom's house to ask her if he could marry me. I had made plans to take him dinner that night. So I cooked and then couldn't get a hold of him to let him know I was on my way. Finally I got a hold of him and he said he was at the bar with friends. I suggested that I come by the bar and drop the food off, he got really awkward and started telling me other lies. At one point I could hear him driving and asked where he was going... he told me that he was driving a some drunk guy that he didn't know home to Salem. (?????) Andrew is a terrible liar and none of the lies connected. I ended up figuring out what he was doing in the end... But in case your wondering Andrew can't lie.

10.) I was born in Stratford, New Zealand. That disqualifies me from becoming president. Damn.

11.) I have an odd fondness for buffalo...I don't know why. Some day I would like to have land and raise them for meat and cuddling. Don't they look cuddly? mmmm. (that mmmm was for both the cudding and meat part...)

12.) I have eaten an entire Guinea Pig, roasted whole.

13.) I read news websites obsessively. I love to talk about what I read. Andrew hates hearing about the latest murders. Thankfully my boss reads the same websites...so we talk.

14.) I hate having neighbors. Someday I will have none for miles...

15.) The other night I dreamed I was the new communications expert and spokesperson for Mayor Sam Adams. (Not that I support him in anyway) I dreamed we held a big forum so people could ask him their questions, I ended up getting bored of that so I started a dance party. I had 5 different local microbrews on tap.Then everyone liked Sam again and forgot about everything he'd done. Beer fixes everything. Again, I don't support him, but the job pays $89k a year. You'd dream about it too.

16.) I should be doing homework right now.

17.) I am watching The Dugger family right now. I rarely watch it but its good for a laugh sometimes. They are volunteering on some safari place near their house. Right now they just drove a huge dump truck of white bread out into a field to feed animals...They are acting like this is a normal diet for livestock... White bread. Really!?

18.) I'm back I took a break to make pizza. Yes, I decided I wanted pizza so I got up in the middle of posting and made pizza.

I couldn't think any more, so these next two are from andrew:

19.) My nose has it's own hips

20.) I am prone to violence during basketball games. Maybe I should watch Hockey, but I have all these great ideas about how the Blazers could break the legs of the other teams best players to ensure they win... Andrew doesn't like listening to my strategies. Andrew usually yells "go go go! oooohhh look at that!" and I yell "punch him! punch him in the face!"

21.) In college I lived with a room mate who was OCD, Paranoid etc etc...
I came home once and she was crying in the front yard with the door open. Evidentially she was doing homework and she got scared so she turned the motion sensor alarm on...dun dun dun she was just sitting there and it went off. She called 911. the cops came and made me hide in a bush while they searched our house. It was annoying because I knew that she has moved and set it off...

22.) That same room mate left the house and tried to sue us for racial discrimination or something?! We were all as white as you get...Oh and she kicked Rachel and I out of her 5 million $ wedding. Thank God!

23.) I hate taking the time to put make up on, and when I get it looking nice I want to it last a few days. I did it nice yesterday and got up this morning to see if it still looked okay. It doesn't. It never does.

24.) I never take my make up off before going to bed....Always after I shower the next morning.

25.) I hate the sound of cracking joints, it makes me want to puke. I married a guy obsessed with cracking his joints. The funny thing, people at school know not to do it around me and they avoid it and apologize if they do...I thought andrew would be trained by now... He's Not. at all.

I stated this post last night. I did 19-25 this morning.


1 comment:

JBC Youth said...

excellent list! let's go to a hockey game together, I am quite a violent sports fan myself...