Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Design...



I never really show my design to people outside school...
I don't know why...
So, I thought I'd share some of my designs I finished up today. These are two wine labels that I did, based off of two well known designers. Herbert Matter and Jessica Helfand. Matter was a swiss designer and photographer and Jessica Helfand is a current designer who started Design Observer and has a huge studio Winterhouse with her designer husband.

I used photos I took specifically for this project for both
the labels, I think thats what makes me like them so much.

Click on the photo so see the rest,
Feel free to flick through, this photo set
is basically my "process work" for these labels,
so a lot of it may be boring,

but the photos of the actual bottles may be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi poor Danazee--the girl whose mom doesn't comment on her blog!!!
May I remind you though that I do respond to your emails when you prompt me about your blog--that, in my mind at least, is infinitely more personal (not to mention more private) than what I'm doing right now which is commenting for the whole world to see.
Anyway...either way, I should get a little credit for doing this at 1:17am Memphis time!!!

signed...
~Your Devoted Mom ;)