In case you missed the mention during the superbowl:
Denny's: FREE Grand Slam breakfast this Tuesday, 2/3/09
One FREE original slam (2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 cakes) per customer from 6am 'til 2pm on Tuesday, Feb 3rd. No substitutions, no carryout orders.
PLUS every guest will receive a free coupon book with 8 coupons in it-- each coupon book has 4 BOGO coupons, 2 25% off coupons, 1 coupon for free dessert and 1 coupon good for a free order of pancake puppies.
Each Denny's received 1000 of these coupon books to hand out to guests on Tuesday who order a free Grand Slam. And, each Denny's received 500 rain checks for the free Grand Slam to any guest who doesn't want to wait-- so go on Tuesday, find the manager-- get a coupon book and a rain check to eat your FREE Grand Slam at your leisure...
Or, if you want to have breakfast in Albany with me around 7:30, 8am... let me know...I need company! Andrew will be sleeping....
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what?! For some strange reason, I love Denny's, and have been craving it!!! Oh, wish I was home.
Silas loves pancakes... that might be fun.
mmmmmm. we're going today! was it worth it this morning? -- j
I didn't end up going. I set my alarm for 7am to get up and go...but Andrew got a phone call re: work at 6:30 and I realized that I didn't want to get up in half an hour so I set my alarm for 8 instead. I drove past on my way to school hoping that i could get a Rain Check...but there was a line going out the door so I left. How was it for you guys?
I figured out how to put an email subscription thing on my blog, so mom can get updates when i post. Let me know if you want instructions.
Post a Comment