
Katie tagged me a while ago and I've been lazy...so here are my 7 random/weird things about me.
1.) I will openly pit check in public. But will most likely mock someone else that does.
2.) I love people watching just to make fun of people. I'm a terrible person. I don't make fun of my friends so don't worry...but it was the only joy I had working in the mall- mocking the outfits of albany people.
3.) I don't really enjoy being a passenger in a car. I'd much rather drive. This was very hard for me when Andrew and I started dating.
4.) I like playing with babies/toddlers when they are in a good mood. But have absolutely no desire to have any. Hopefully that changes in a few years....
5.) I have a hard time relaxing. If I'm not doing something I feel incredibly unproductive and lazy. You'd think I'd have a clean house then wouldn't you... HA!

6.) when I sleep, I sleep hard. I'm pretty sure I can fall asleep in 30 seconds or less. Anywhere.

7.) There is no real reason for me to go to school anymore, I hate it, and even professors have encouraged me to quit but I've put 4 years into it, and can't bring myself to quit. I'd feel like a failure.

No comments:
Post a Comment