Thanks Danae!! You have serious photo skills!
Ummm...WOW those pictures are great! Nice Job!
oh, such a cute subject!:)I can't even believe how you got so many great pictures of a dog that just won't stay still when you want her to!
Oh, I have so many it was hard to choose. Her unpredictability and personality played into the charm of the photos alot. I had fun.
Cutest photos EVER!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks Danae!! You have serious photo skills!
Ummm...WOW those pictures are great! Nice Job!
oh, such a cute subject!
:)
I can't even believe how you got so many great pictures of a dog that just won't stay still when you want her to!
Oh, I have so many it was hard to choose. Her unpredictability and personality played into the charm of the photos alot. I had fun.
Cutest photos EVER!
Post a Comment