Yesterday I took photos for the area elementary schools special Olympics meet.(see my photography blog for more photos)
but when I was flipping trough the photos last night Andrew and I found this cute kid.
but seriously, what kind of parent buys their special need child a shirt like this?! :

3 comments:
Might as well have been, "I'm with stupid." Then an up arrow. Pointing at the parent, that is. If the parent's didn't get beat up by folk there, they braved the lion's den. Does a "but seriously" make the question not rhetorical? I always answer questions I'm not supposed to. Here's a few scenarios in order of decreasing likelyhood in case it isn't:
1. The kind of parent who doesn't think things through. "Wut ah funny shirt. Hyuk. Les' git it. *guffaw*"
2. A doting parent. The child is exceptionally spoiled, beware proximity. The shirt speaks the truth.
3. A jaded parent. This parent anticipated a track star to be birthed, here we have a dream of prodigy failed.
4. An abusive parent. This is a subtle cry for help from the child, who purchased the offensive article independently with milk money change in an effort to gain attention.
5. A cynical parent. This parent's sense of humor is way cooler than ours, and we're the ones out of the loop.
YOu guys should totally help with Special O at Summer games. It is great. Danae, you could be the official photographer. contact joann stoller about it at www.soor.org PEACE
oh man!!! what a fun day. danae you totally could be the photographer for summer games :) joann would love you. the shirt (oops, i just had to add the r to shirt) is pretty funny. -- j
Post a Comment