Four jobs I've had:
1. Batista at Chateau Benoit
2. Anesthesiologist for a sheep lab at OSU (yes, the gay sheep)
3. Legislative Aid during the '05 Legislative Session
4. "Formal Wear Specialist" at Mr. Formal
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Top Gun
2. Orange County
3. Sound Of Music
4. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Four places I've lived:
1. Stratford, New Zealand
2. Corvallis, Oregon
3. Toledo, Oregon
4. Lincoln City, Oregon
Four places I've been:
1. Peru
2. Dominican Republic
3. Niagara Falls
4. Canada
Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Friends (re runs)
4. House
Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1. My Mom
2. Professors
3. Vice Pres. of our company (shes on a major email kick)
4. Wedding Photographer. (we're best buds now ha)
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Brownies
2. Lasagna
3. Sushi
4. Cheese
Four places I would like to visit:
1. Ireland
2. All of South America
3. Italy
4. Scotland
Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. A new job
2. Summer
3. Camping
4. Baby Gutierrez
Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Jessica Drake
2. Kurtis Drake
3. Rachel Prickett
4. Lauren Hurt
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
did it! right now i'm listening to falling slowing on the once soundtrack - it will always be our nay-nay song :) -- j
Post a Comment