
Andrew is eating us out of house and home!
I was proud of myself because I made this freakin' awesome stew in the crock pot (thanks Mitch & Katie!) Anyways, I thought it was a ton of food and was excited to eat if for the next week or so... A day and a half after I made it I came home from work excited to eat some yummy stew (I had only had half a bowl of my stew so far) Only to find that there was no stew left! Andrew had had the day off work and it was gone. all gone. evidentially he sat home and ate stew all day. So since I had put all the food in the house into the stew, I went to the store that night to get a huge family sized box of cereal to eat for dinner. Just now (two days later) I got up to get some cereal and the box was almost empty! I'm pretty sure all Andrew does is eat.
Anyways I haven't been blogging a ton because I'm keeping super busy with cooking for Andrew. =) No, I mean work and school and all that fun stuff. Oh, also, we just got scatagories and we'd enjoy kicking your butts. So come over some time and we'll give it a try. We could make some sushi too... just an idea...


3 comments:
I suck at games. it's the pressure; it makes me crack.
but we like hanging out with you guys (...and Kiefer too)!
We would love to come over and have sushi and kick YOUR butts at 'scatagories'. Pick a day and it's on.
Your blog never fails to crack me up. I love the picture.
it's always the thin guys that eat so much. my brain doesn't function well enough to play advanced games right now, but sushi could be good. -- j
Post a Comment