It's only 9 am but I'm glued to the news and papers already....
I am going to cut out of class early tonight and pick up a pizza and then Andrew and I will plaster ourselves in front of the TV and wait. and wait.
I really do like being in Poli Sci classes during election years. Its fun. I bet we won't even talk about the environment in my environmental politics class today...
Heres me waiting for class to start and showing my excitement. It's a crappy photo, I was going to take another, but someone just walked it and I look crazy enough with out posing for my computer.
Oh wait...he left! Here you go:
I borrowed Andrew's tshirt for the day thats why its big on me.
Okay go vote or something.

2 comments:
Yes, Danae. You look much less crazy in the second picture. :) Hey, I'm sick at home and so I started a blog. Check it out! Maybe I'll write something semi-interesting...who knows? http://rachelprickett.blogspot.com/
oh danae, you are silly.
We had an election party here in Bradford, at the minister's house. It was intense. People here love obama. :)
oh. and I really like that shirt. I want one now too.
Post a Comment