Saturday, November 1, 2008

A little game of 'would you rather'...

So I was answering some random political polls and out of the mix this question popped up and got me thinking:

Would you rather:


I don't know. See if option # two was: Have everyone you know win $10,000 including you.
then I would have jumped on it...but I think I'd be pretty bitter if everyone I knew got money except me.... And If I won a million I'd be generous with the people I know...but probably not all of them...and give to charity.
Tough Question...how would you answer and why?
I have no idea. It's really stumped me. Then I feel guilty that I'm stumped. Like I should jump on #2 without hesitation.


P.S. you can't actually use that VOTE button up there. you just have to respond in the comments...that's just for looks.

So, I just now checked results...here you go:

Poll Results: 3,245 votes

79%
Win $1 million.
21%
Have everyone you know win $10,000 except for you.

3 comments:

The Drakes said...

win a million myself. sorry - i know some crappy people that would do bad stuff with 10,000 - although, they say money can reveal character and maybe I'M really a crappy person that would do bad stuff with a million. man. but, i think i would do good things. -- j
*word verification is having me type whianot - sounds a little like "why not" - funny.

JBC Youth said...

I would totally want the million for myself...having our own indoor swimming pool would somehow improve humanity, right...?

Danae Jones Photography said...

See after thinking about it I realized that Andrew would get $10,000 too, and his mom would totally use her $10,000 take us all on a cruise or something. so I would reap the benefits of everyone else having 10,000 and then I wouldn't feel super guilty. Plus, I know some people that could really use it...
I dont know. Its tough.