Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I mean, I like cashews and all....
Andrew's parents are away for a few days so we came over to check on the cat... we had been here a few hours when all of a sudden keifer became obsessed with the desk in the office. He spent an hour staring under it (the base only sits like and inch off the ground so he couldn't get under) but he just layed on the ground staring under the desk. I swiped my hand under several times and found nothing under there of any interest. just some dust and paperclips. He continued to sit there and whine. So we finally picked up the desk. Kiefer went under and came back out with a cashew. really? he smelled an old cashew from who knows how long ago way under the desk. I made Andrew let him eat it since he was so obsessed with it. I don't understand.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment