Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates. We are pretty boring. but there is some hope on the horizon for a new job for me. I had an interview this morning.
Also, today we get to go eat at the new Johnny Carinos for FREE! yay! it's their soft opening and they asked some Mall employees to be their guinea pigs and I said hell yeah we'll come eat free food and let them practice on us.
Anyone have any cool plans for the 4th? I'm at a loss for something fun to do. Please give us ideas.
I have no great photos to post which is too bad.
So heres a photo of keifer eating my face off:

Also, Mitch and Andrew's Baseball (softball) team is 10-0. Go them. They are pretty studly. Wednesday evenings...go see them kick some booty.




2 comments:
sexy joel will forever mess with my "alone time" damn you!!!
HA! good pics. AND I agree with you that morning television is a tragedy. unless you want to get something done in the morning, in which case the lack of interesting programming is helpful, I guess...
Post a Comment