Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Camping in the rain anyone?

Okay, So it wasn't real camping...But we got a cabin at Silver Creek Falls for the night. It was a lot of fun. If you have a lot of time I'm all for "real" camping. But just going for ~ 20 hours, the cabin is worth it, because "setting up" camp with tents and everything takes a while.
Heres our hearty dinner, excuse all the booze....Here is our 'room':
And it wouldn't be camping with out morning stretching and cigars? right? Look at that sex appeal would ya? Ha!

3 comments:

Dales said...

Oh...so I see. You saved all the alcohol for "later" You just didn't want to ride any fake rollercoasters on your birthday :) I'm glad you guys had a good time. We will have to camp inte sun sometime.

The Drakes said...

breakfast stogie... mmmmm... :)
see you guys tomorrow night! KD$

The Drakes said...

I needs me a jones update!