Saturday, July 12, 2008

Drift Creek Camp

I got to spend the day at Drift Creek Camp on Thursday, it was a stellar day! I miss being at camp so much! Take a look at my photography blog I posted some creek pictures on there. They are pretty...Kristen, Merv and I....we are Drift Creek's career counselors. Okay, so not me...I'm a seriously wanna be, but the three of us have worked for camp since 1999 and 2000. we're pretty cool. Obviously.
Kristen was in my wedding party. Merv didn't even come. Jerk.
And heres a not so great photo ...(a super old guy took it, they have problems with digital cameras :) ) but this is Kristen, Mike, Me and Merv. Again the career counselors. Pretty sure Mike has been working at DCC since 1972....Oh, and he didn't show up to the wedding either, for the record. Caleb the red nosed counselor:
Yeah, I painted that. I'm the best capture the flag face painter ever.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You were there for Capture the Flag? I'm jealous.