Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Why I need a mommy...


I went grocery shopping tonight...just for a few things, most of them I was going to take to work with me to make meals at work. I left everything in my car because I was going to take it to work in the morning. I was just sitting here doing home work and thinking about how much I would like some ice cream. Then it dawned on me that I bought Ice cream after work tonight and left it on my car seat. Yay me. This is why I should not be responsible for myself. ha.

5 comments:

The Drakes said...

confession: i do this stuff ALL the time. worst offense is leaving the keys in the door over night(more than once). however, i do make sure the door is locked from the inside before we go to bed - what's the point? you are not alone. - j

*thanks for showing off the babe - he loves to model.

The Drakes said...

CREEPY! just now i hit the handicapped sigh next to the word verification - it was weird talking sounds. -- j

The Dorrs said...

Danae-

serious bummer about the ice cream. being the frugal person that I am (*cheapskate*) I would probably stick it in the freezer and see what it looks/smells like when it refreezes. I know, gross.

-beka

p.s. saw your pretty face in US Bank today in a Becerra Photography display! You look good in poster size!

Rachel said...

Just so long as you don't leave your kids in the car and forget about them someday. That would also be bad.

Unknown said...

Beka....I did re-freeze it! Yay for the frugal people!
it was the $2 kind of ice cream to start with! Yummy! ;)