Three Days Now,
holy crap, here we go....
Heres a photo from when we first met. With Mike Perry, We made a great trio:

When we first started dating: (yes, Mike was there then too!) :)
Six Months: (wheres Mike?) :
Just over a year? :

We even know how to match with out trying:
He can fit in my sweatshirts:
Then we got engaged....
And the rest is history....Oh, and cheers to Brent, my senior prom date....Who incidentally is getting married the day after me:

5 comments:
If I had a light up ring I would share it with you, Barbie girlfriend.
wow, I'd never seen a pic of Andrew in his Jesus phase. impressive.
I'm happy you're jumping on the marriage bandwagon, guys! it's what all the cool people are doing...
i love this! yay wedding day!!!!! your ring is better anyway. is mike taken? he's way cute for my sis :) -- j
p.s. a cell on the belt, andrew? no.
Yeah, can you believe it? Andrew used to be even nerdier. Yeah Mikes taken...he's a morman and was getting to be an old man so he had to get married and start popping kids out...its the rules.
Post a Comment