Monday, August 10, 2009

Florida Day Four

On day four we went back to Destin to spend the whole day 9-4 laying on the white sand beaches and snorkeling.
This is a big hotel and board walk right on the marina.
Kayaking in The Gulf.
Mom snorkeling with the beach in the back ground. We rented one of those umbrellas and 2 chairs for the day. Even with the umbrella and tons of sunblock I still managed to get burnt to a crisp. I'm still peeling till this day.
At one point while snorkeling I poked my head out of the water and informed mom "I hear the ice cream man" - I was totally kidding, but we turned around and sure enough, there was a motorboat ice cream man! playing ice cream man music in the middle of the ocean! One thing you don't find on the Oregon coast.






For some reason I can't find any of my New Orleans photos right now...I'll I look for them and post some of those later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I wanna know is.....how is it that you can still look photogenic even under water, when I look like a floating dead person????