We are staying at a cute little hotel on Pensacola Beach. It is an island of the Florida coast. We have our own little beach. Our own little grill/bar and a live band every night. Pretty cush. Before I get too far into talking about Pensacola Beach, let me show you one photo I took in Fairhope, Al. It made me giggle...okay...On to our day in Pensacola Beach...mostly we just relaxed, swam, drank Bushwackers (delicious! make one at home today!) did laundry, listened to live music, ate crab and fish and chilled. Oh guess what...the water is 80 degrees! Here are photos from the day...

3 comments:
A. I do not have an obsession with feet. Especially not other people's feet. I just like to take pictures of my own. But thanks for thinking of me. :)
B. Those Bushwacker drinks sound EXACTLY like what I'd expect you and Mom to be drinking.
and,
C. That Muffin Man sign made my day!
You sure picked a great week to run away from the Willamette Valley! I am trying not to be envious of you sitting on the beach drinking a cocktail... trying... nope, not working.
I like that you also take pictures of your food. I want some blackened fish!
Post a Comment