Thursday, December 11, 2008

Police Reports

So I have this strange obsession where I love to read the police reports in the local newspaper. Its strange because it's not like I know anyone in Albany or Linn county, so its not like I'm looking for people I know. It's just every once in a while it pays off with great hilarity! Yesterday was one of those days:

LEBANON POLICE

Crash — Police responded at 11:57 a.m. Tuesday to a three-vehicle collision at W. Airport Road and S. Santiam Highway. No one was injured.

Snake call — A woman living in the 900 block of Hiatt Street called police at 5 a.m. Tuesday, saying she thought there was a snake in her bed. The woman's husband said she was dreaming. The bed was checked and no snake was found.



I do have some pretty strange dreams, so that could be me one day, so I tried not to laugh tooo hard...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hopefully Andrew would be able to prevent you from calling 911 in the event that you have a strange dream.

The Drakes said...

i once found a snake in a durango... and it was reality!