Thursday, December 18, 2008

Charlies Rhythm and Brews

This new coffee shop opened up behind my work. I feel ultra Oregonian drinking coffee in a shop and blogging. Anyways the coffee shop is pretty rad. You should check it out. It has wireless which I enjoy. And music. Theres a little stage. Although one morning I came in and they definitely had the C act up at 8:30 on a weekday morning. Seriously, these two guys on a guitar and banjo, literally stopped in the middle of the song because they were playing in different keys...
but anyways...its hopping most of the time and the music usually doesn't suck I'm assuming. I have only been in once on a friday night, but thats when the A acts are up. Seriously Casey, you need to play here!

heres me enjoying Charlies:Okay, so I look a little scared.... oh well... off I go to work. Come buy something.

2 comments:

Dales said...

don't forget to mention that you love it because that is where we have our dates : )

Lauren H. said...

hey cool! I want to check it out