I got my car when I was 15. It's been the best car ever.
Here's some photos of my lovely car, okay so, I'm not going to post that many after all because most of them have my license plate in the photo and I'm way to lazy to blur them.
Changing the radiator fluid.
Hanging out in Eugene I think. Andrew took this, don't know why I look like i'm posing...

Kiefer and I like to hang our heads out the window when Andrew drives...
One of my cars favorite activities...


And finally:
Excuse the dash dust =)
Anyways here's to a great car! Lets hope I get to post again at 3000000 ha ha!
Guess its time for some well deserved TLC on my car...
P.S. I think it's important to note that it hit 200K as I pulled into the driveway. woohoo.

2 comments:
my honda accord hit 300,000 in college. i wasn't even in it to see (my friends were borrowing it) but they did take a picture for me. you can do it little car! - j
I would have cried if I wasn't there. It was a big deal for me. I was 10 miles from hitting it last night and I made Kiefer and Andrew come for a ride with me until it hit. woohoo
Post a Comment