Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life.

Camping trip was fun we left a night early because turns out Kiefer is NOT a camping dog. He MUCH prefers being curled up in his Papasan chair.I am still suffering from bug bites all over my face and arms, and legs and butt and neck etc. So is Andrew for that matter. I think a spider decided to sleep with us. I have six spider bites on one eyebrow. none on the other. I look silly.
Heres some photos from the trip.

Pretty much what we did the whole time: (excuse my face...)


3 comments:

The Drakes said...

looks like a nice time! so really, what was the first picture? how's school so far? == j

Rachel said...

You guys are such a cute camping couple! Is that your tent? Did you like that campground? It looks really pretty!

The Drakes said...

Im jealous, I havent been camping in years. The pics looked really pretty!