Monday, June 15, 2009

A punch in the face?


Not really, but my eyes decided that going back to contacts this soon wasn't okay. My left eye scabbed over again and the doctor said it has regressed back to halfway through my original healing process. So yesterday I began the painful process of switching back to glasses. It hurts because as my eye lid blinks across the scabbed over eye it starts rubbing it raw. It gets super sensitive to light and the actual eye ball swells up and then it hurts in my head. I'm feeling better this morning- (it doens't hurt as bad as yesterday) but my eye lid is now swollen. So I look like I was punched in the face. yay me!


7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You should wear a patch like a pirate!

Danae Jones Photography said...

That what I told Andrew last night. It really would have helped...

Deb said...

at least you didn't look like that on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Why did you wait until I left to do this--seriously looks like you need your mommy to me!!! :[

The Drakes said...

that is awful! Im so sorry :(

Kurtis

JBC Youth said...

...but at least you're not still trying to write papers while your eye is swollen and painful, right? plus, you look cute in your glasses!

The Drakes said...

how's the eye? i think is sounds like a really good reason to sleep a lot - you don't blink when you're asleep. i took a shot at you on our blog and no response yet. it was disappointing to say the least. blog jabbing is the best.... - j